Re: (erielack) Pocono Summit

Donald:
    Thanks for the compliment on the layout.  I have a website where I have
some more photos.  They are older photos so the quality is not as good as what
was in the magazine.  I have more on slides which I will put up when I figure
out a good way to scan the slides in.

http://users.nac.net/wpdj61/

Regards
Scott