Fwd: (erielack) re:NJ&NY

Thanks for the memory. I did get to see the D&H PA and I do have slides of it
in Hoboken. I friend had come up from Florida to railfan. We rode a skoot
from Dover to Hoboken and as we passed the Hoboken engine terminal we spotted
the blue and silver PA. Think our reaction caused the whole car to lean a
little to the left. We got our photos and talked to one of the labors who
told us the engine made one trip north and had an electrical fire and was
sitting waiting for someone to made a decision as to what to do with it.
Bob Stafford

- --part2_11e.8c289c3.294394c7_boundary