Re: (erielack) E-L Detour Map

I remember seeing and having in our 'office desk files' maps showing what
detours would be in effect if a wreck happens in a particular area.

While the map in question is for the Hoboken Office, a map in Youngstown
would show the rail lines and connections and distances for detouring if a
wreck happened at say Greenville, Pa.   The detour would be EL Shenango B&LE
Meadville Jct, Conneaut Lake Park Jct, French Creek, EL.  Likewise if a wreck
happened at Braceville, Ohio, the detour would be EL-Leavittsburg-B&O, Newton
Falls, Kent to EL.  It would also show if the connections were 'head in' or
'back in' so pullers could be provided.

Hope this is of some help.
smt