RE: (erielack) Re: Atlas N EL TT GP7 / HO Trainmasters Anyone?

The other thing to remember is that the model RR industry is pretty
competitive. I think one of the reasons you don't see an HO Trainmaster yet
is that one manufacturer might think another one is doing it, and will hold
off (and vice versa!)  The model is so popular that I think you'd see
several possible manufacturers looking at doing one - the question is,
who'll be the first to fess up? :)

Something similar happened with the SD45 (or so the rumor goes) - apparently
Life-Like was contemplating doing SD45s, but then Kato scooped them on it. A
shame, too, since the Life-Like units would have been more affordable and
more available! :(

	- Paul