(erielack) Atlas N EL TT GP7

Atlas finally has a pre-production photo of the EL GP7 online. Until now I
had only seen a drawing of it from Atlas.

This takes you right to the photo of EL 1409:

http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/images/48152.gif

Aside from the gap between the body pieces and the frame and the unpainted
handrail ends it looks pretty decent. I am sure the gaps will better on
production units, maybe it just wasn't seated properly and I haven't seen any
N scale plastic yet with different colored handrail ends in fairness to
Atlas.

I don't know if this one has the new slow speed motor or not, but I think I
had read somewhere that it will. That would mean it won't MU well with older
Atlas GP7's on straight DC layouts.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network