(erielack) Assorted thoughts

YE GODS!  How could I ignore Rte 17!?!?  The Erie mainline on rubber!.  Of course, that's exactly the problem.  Route 17 killed the O&W and severly injured the Erie, both freight and passenger: your tax dollars at work!   Let's rush up 17 today.  Ha!  Let's park on 17 today!

Anyway, Rte 22 equals CNJ/LV 'way across the Delaware.  23 is the concrete Susquehanna up that'a'way.  See what we can do when we put our money to it?

Don't get me started on the Interstate system.  A young artillery captain gets stuck in the mud in the '20's and changes the world  of ratonal transportation through admiration of the very teutonic forces he then swears to conquer.  Oh, well . . .

Randy Brown