(erielack) Marion Question(s)

Listers,

I was reading the EL 2/24/74 Employee Timetable and there's a place in the
Marion Division Speed Restriction listing that I can't place. It states that
all engines are restricted from the Alloy Cast Steel Co. trestle. Where was
this company? Seeing as how the only reason that I can think of for a
trestle at a steel company, might be for dumping hoppers, I can't think of
anyplace there that I've seen photos of that fits the bill.

Also, did the EL serve the Marion Shovel Co.? If so, was it from the main or
the Dayton Branch?

Thanks,

Michael Dye ELHS #1516