Re: (erielack) Thanks for the posts on the XF boxcars, the 57' mechanical ree...

Harold said, about the 57' mech reefer:

> (Maybe a better model for this period would be the Athearn
> 57' mechanical reefer with roof-walk based on another thread here, but I
need
> to get the one with the correct roof, like the Tropicana cars.)

Actually, the Athearn model isn't the best choice.  Con-Cor does the exactly
correct car.  When the ELHS offered these cars, that's what we did the
decoration on.

At one point, I understood that Con-Cor had mimicked us, producing the car
in their own line.  I don't know that for a fact, but it would not be the
first time that's happened.

SGL