From: John Swiecki [mailto:jswiecki_@_pactech.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 7:44 AM
To: 'erielack_@_railfan.net'
Subject: DLW TRAILERS

Here is another interesting question for the expert multitude.........

I know the silver DL&W trailers had silver wheels, as seen on the cover of
the new Erie/DLW book.

What color were the wheels on the Green Trailers?
What color were the wheels on the Orange Trailers?

Reviewing the articles on the trailers, I cannot remember if they mentioned
the colors of the wheels.

Thanks.

John Swiecki
427