(erielack) August Railpace

There is a nice article in the August Railpace about the
Delaware-Lackawanna.  There are several nice heritage photos.  On the fro=
nt
cover is a shot at Cresco of an inspection train in 1975.  2 E-8s (led by=

825), what appears to be the Spirit of Youngstown, two EL business cars,
and what appears to be a C&O business car.  Was Chessie still committed t=
buy the EL in 1975?

Since Railpace put some things in print, let me ask.  The article says th=
at
the D-L will handle all freight through Stroudsburg and interchange at
Portland with NS.  While it sounds logical (and certainly exciting), is
this official?  Let me know when the train is due and I'll book my favori=
te
table at Dansbury's Depot (East Stroudsburg statin, now a resturaunt).

Tim