(erielack) Atlas Lackawanna GP7

All,

Just received my two HO Atlas DL&W GP7s (Nos.951 and 954).  I had not seen
the pre-production samples, but they are very nice!  Painting and lettering
is superb including very nicely done EMD builder's plates.  For those that
didn't see these, the major differences from earlier Atlas GP7s are wire
handgrabs on the hood ends, separate uncoupling levers and MU hoses on the
pilots.  Also they have a painted crew, "Kadee" style couplers and are DCC
ready.

I got mine from National Hobby in Marietta, GA for $49.95 each.

Bill Botkin
ELHS 1377

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #260