RE: (erielack) Q's about ELHS membership/ hoppers

Doug,

	Yes, the 14-panel cars are still available - You can order them with the
order form found on the list page (http://el-list.railfan.net)

	Membership issues can be handled through Bob Rose, Membership Chairman. His
E-mail is broselhr10_@_aol.com.

	- Paul