RE: (erielack) Stillwell Models Late Steam Version

Unfortunately those seem to be the cheapest game in town.  The only source I
know of is the NWSL cars which do crop up on eBay now and then.  They did
both round roof and modernized coaches (I don't think they did any combines)
but tend to go for $150-$200/car!