(erielack) CACV Railfan Weekend

Shameless plug alert! :)

Two weekends from this one (July 28-July 29) is the Cooperstown and
Charoltte Valley's second annual Railfan Weeked.  Our two daily trains will
run as mixed trains.  Motive power is of course our leased ex NYOW NW-2
painted very close to its original "Old Woman" colors.  Riders on the daily
trains have the option of either riding in our ex Lackwanna trailer cars or
in our open air car, an ex D&H drop end gondola restored and painted to its
D&H livery.  For an extra 2 dollars rides are available either in a D&H or
EL bay window caboose.  Caboose rides are first come, first serve.  For our
regular ticked price ($8) you can ride south of Milford, 6 mile round trip,
down to our biggest bridge on the railroad.  This is a rare opportunity, as
the southern half of the line is not open to passenger trains yet.  Rides
will be on our ex D&H Fairmont speeder, I should be the one driving both
days.  Speeder rides are first come first serve and run when demand
warrants.  There will be some displays in Milford and our ex D&H Big Hook
will be doing demonstrations.
Current and past railroad employees ride for free all day, as long as proof
of employment is provided.
For further information please check out www.lrhs.com or feel free to mail
me.

                                            Joshua
   (|     |  909 |    ===LACKAWANNA===   ####### |)
Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/blayjk06
       Railroad webapge: http://www.geocities.com/jkbrr