Re: (erielack) EL Train Symbols

Listers,
George brings up a very interesting point.  All the Erie and E-L maps show
that Indianapolis is an on-line station, and also show the B & O track in
the same bold print as the rest of the Erie/E-L lines.  If one gives a
cursory glance at the map, one would think that the Erie/E-L ran to Indy,
but the letters "B&O" appear in small point size above the line from Dayton
or Hamilton.  The Erie did have a freight agent in Indianapolis.

Ken B