Re: (erielack) Stillwell coaches

I'm not sure where you live, but there is a good sized model (bigger than G
scale) of one on display at the Westchester Mall, right behind the food court
and near the management office.  There is a display case there as well with
some tickets, pictures and a piece of rail.  The mall was built on the site
of the White Plains station.  I believe the cars were dark green and were
used for the life of the railroad (until 1936?).  There is a limited edition
softcover book on the NYW&B that came out in the early '90's, with b&w pics
only.  I do have a copy of it but it is packed away somewhere so I can't
easily recall the author or title.  If you are in the NY area, I think that
Hudson Shores Hobbies in Blauvelt might be able to assist you.  There is a
link to them on my website.  Incidentally, my father grew up almost across
the street from the Wyckagyl station in New Rochelle, but the railroad was
gone a little before he was born.

Michael Sheehy
NJNYRR/Erie Milepost 34 "Summit Park Station"
New Hempstead, NY
Homepage: hometown.aol.com/njnyrr