(erielack) FW: NY Trip

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the thumbnail image(s) for the listed filename(s).
http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/erielack-photo/erielack-07-03-01

BayXStreetXConnectionX1.jpg (image/jpeg, 19242 bytes)
BayXStreetXConnectionX2.jpg (image/jpeg, 13411 bytes)
GreatXNotchXYardX2.jpg (image/jpeg, 17026 bytes)
GreatXNotchXYardX1.jpg (image/jpeg, 15882 bytes)
Hoboken11.gif (image/gif, 213339 bytes)
LittleXFallsXTeamXTrack.jpg (image/jpeg, 10571 bytes)

Here are some photos by list member Steve Kay -  I think many of you will
enjoy these!

>Paul,
>In regards to Ed Montgomery's narrative I have included some photos I have
just gotten
>processed.
>The first two are the New Bay Street connection. We are going from the
Greenwood Lake
>through the temporary connection at Pine Street, Montclair. The Bay Street
Connection is
>on the left.
>
>The third and fourth photos are of Great Notch Yard with the crew and
Maintenance