(erielack) WNY&P and the Senecas

This was sent to me on the 29th.  I was away until tonight, so therefore the
delay in reposting.  Sorry for that.  It's from one of the prime movers in
the WNY&P operation.

SGL

Schuyler,

You could do me small favor.  I do not subscribe to the EL list and thus
have
no email privileges there.  Kevin DeGroff has unfortunately repeated a rumor
today that first appeared on the New York Railfan Forum, to the effect that
the Seneca Indians have blocked a WNYP train and demanded a toll.  I have
posted to that forum the statement that this incident never happened, and
would appreciate it if you would pass this along to the EL list.  It is
completely and absolutely unfounded.  The wonder is that supposedly rational
people invest time and effort commenting on something so completely bogus
before checking to see if it has been confirmed or denied by responsible
parties.  Thanks!