(erielack) DLW - Port Morris Junction to Pocono Summit

I took my first "railfan ride" along the DLW Cutoff
and main to Pocono Summit. Of course, this spurs lots
of pesky questions:

1) Were there 2 DL&W stations in Stroudsburg? My copy
of ETT No. 98, effective 9/24/50, lists Stroudsburg as
a station. But the only station I could find was in
East Stroudsburg. Were the two names usually
interchanged?

2) Where is Gravel Place relative to the East
Stroudsburg Station? Is far off of Route 191? I know
it was 1.55 miles west of Stroudsburg, but how do you
drive there? Is there anything there to see?

3) Where were the Analomink and Henryville stations in
relation to route 191? I assume these stations are
long gone. I couldn't even find a mysterious looking
driveway like did with Johnsonburg.

4) Was Mount Pocono station near the route 940
Undergrade bridge, where the old boxcar is sitting in
the woods?

5) Was that the Wilkes Barre and Eastern I saw
intermingiling with route 940?

6) What freight customers are left in east of Gravel
Place? Does anyone in Stroudsburg still get cars? I
saw an industrial switch a few hundred feew west of
Stroudsburg, but the rails looked quite unused.

The Dork