(erielack) Good and Bad News

The Bad News

1. I will lose access to the large negative scanner on 29 Sept. After that
time I will be unable to continue scanning the negative collection of Gary
Steubbin.

2. I will be in Los Angeles next week so my scanning will stop on Sunday.

The Good News

1. I have 8 days of Gary's negatives scanned and an additional six days of
Erie & DL&W steam plus Erie, DL&W and EL diesels. I have scanned Gary's
collection through 1967 and hopefully I will be able to get 1968 done this
weekend.

2.  Gary has several 1000 color slides which I will start to scan once I
get caught up.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood