RE: (erielack) Athearn's EL SWs are out!!

What about the Baldwin S12???

- -----Original Message-----
From: Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) [mailto:"paultup_@_lucent.com"]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 1:32 PM
To: 'Joshua K. Blay'; erielack
Subject: RE: (erielack) Athearn's EL SWs are out!!

I'd hope this is good - I provided Athearn with the paint match and artwork
for the lettering for this. They will redo their GP35 and PA in these colors
and new artwork in future runs, in an attempt to try and get everything as
correct as possible.

Of course, I won't explain why they're releasing an SW7 calf numbered

	- Paul