(erielack) Decatur Tower

Would anyone have any idea if Decatur tower was of the same design as
Sterling ? I've only seen one good photo of "DA" and it seems to be similar
to the 'wood tower on a concrete base' type of construction
that Sterling had. I'm wondering because my model Decatur needs a tower and
I'm wondering if the the Model Tech model of Sterling tower could be used as
a fairly accurate stand-in. I'm still not sure of how to represent the Erie
water base that still stands in Decatur...

I'd appreciate the assist.

Michael Dye ELHS #1516