Re: (erielack) The Cutoff

In a message dated 9/20/00 12:23:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "MIKEDC3_@_aol.com"
writes:

<< Hi,
 The bridge has always been clear. I've been on it many times. The last time
 was up there was around the 4th of July. There was no work done around there
 at that time. The ROW east of the bridge was very overgrown!!
                                                  MIKE >>

YES
Ive been there a million times..
Last time I was there, it was same..
Its always been clear. So clear in fact that most of the ballast on one side,
the South side, is gone.. hehe last time I was there there were 2 nutcase
kids tossing Maltov cocktails down one of the shaft access holes.. Probably
where the clearings came from :-)

- -Pat