Re: (erielack) The Cutoff

In a message dated 9/19/00 6:55:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "KSmollin_@_aol.com"
writes:

<< A friend of mine said that the right of way has been cleared on the
Delaware
 Bridge on the cutoff.Does anyone know if this is work for restoring the
 cutoff? if so what work has been done so far? thanks in adance

 Keith

Hi,
The bridge has always been clear. I've been on it many times. The last time I
was up there was around the 4th of July. There was no work done around there
at that time. The ROW east of the bridge was very overgrown!!
                                                 MIKE