(erielack) ELHS archive

Somebody was having trouble accessing the web site for the ELHS archive.
Here is Larry DeYoung's response to the post I forwarded to him for comment:

Here is the authorized portal:  www.uakron.edu/archival/collect/index.html

Once in, then follow the leads the rest of the way to the ELHS or EL
collection.  The address these several people have used is one I have never
seen, so I do not know where they got it or why, but expressing
"displeasure" over it will do no good.  If this one does not work then we
will find out what is wrong, but there is NO intent to exclude anyone from
the web site covering the ELHS or EL material.

Larry

Schuyler Larrabee
Chairman, ELHS