From: "erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"
[mailto:"erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"]On Behalf Of David Monte Verde
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 10:04 PM
To: "kdegroff_@_starpower.net"
Subject: Re: (erielack) Huntington: chicken wire and hi-wides

Great photo also look at the cross bucks with watchman on duty sign with
goose neck light, the old truck (a Ford?), the Waiting Room sign with goose
neck lamp, the semaphore signal guarding the crossing, the tower & the
porcelain ERIE diamond on the station.  GREAT GREAT PHOTO with so much
"stuff" that was part of the depot scene.   R DMV