(erielack) EL Diner for sale

Wondered what happened to the EL diners?  Thought I'd pass this along--
take a look at:  http://www.iltransit.com/diners.html

There's even a picture!  The photo description says:

"DLW 470, former EL 770, Budd Built 1949 as 36-seat diner with bar.  Former
Strates Circus Diner.  Kitchen mostly complete (no stove), some original
tables.  Needs some body work.  Underside mostly complete.  Has D-22 with ISH
CFM 6x11 disc trucks.  Will always need to be a painted car due to some idiot
with a sandblaster.  Car comes with body repair done to a certain extent
(please ask).  $25,000.  Please contact Steve Zuiderveen via
"szuidervee_@_aol.com" for further details."

This is at the ITAC website (Illinois Transit Assembly Corp, if I recall
correctly).  Some of the descriptions/commentary for other cars for sale are
also rather blunt/amusing.

- --Ken W