RE: (erielack) M&E Website

Steve,

	"Lumber Barn" is Rogers and Sheldon Lumber Barn - it was a long-time
M&E customer located on Eisenhowser Parkway, but the last time I drove past
there, about 2 months ago, it was just torn down and townhouses (what
else?!?) are being constructed in its place. Towards the end they very
rarely got any cars (an occasional boxcar of lumber). I don't think they're
getting cars anymore... :)

	- Paul