Re: (erielack) Dunellen Railroad Days - Safety Commentary

As long as Trains and other magazines will publish photos taken by
trespassers, there will be trespassers.  The magazines and calendar
publishers should refuse to publish photos taken on railroad property
unless the photographer has evidence of authority to be on the property.

Ken Bush