RE: (erielack) Erie business car 6

Thanks, Paul, for your response to my question where
Erie #6 is.  I was aware of #5 being in a South
Carolina railroad museum, but now I'm wondering what
museum that is.  Perhaps you or someone else reading
this knows.  I recall that a photograph of #5 taken at
that location was posted to this list some time ago.

I'll be attending the conference this weekend and hope
to meet you there.

Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com/