Re: (erielack) Old time Railroading question

Those Victorians always had their hats (unless they were inside of course!)

Thanks for the info.  I'll tuck it away.  It jibes well with the pic I
have of Andover Depot with the agent standing outside in similar garb.

Dave

David Monte Verde wrote:

> I have a series of photos of the Dansville, NY  Station, showing the agent
> in a vest tie & hat, no jacket, but it looks like a summer photo.  I also
> have a DL&W Station Agent's duck billed hat, putting it in the 1890's to
> 1920's Regards David MV

- --
DL&W Sussex Branch Website
http://members.xoom.com/sbdlw/