(erielack) Brass DL&W caboose sale

Hi guys,

    In the mood to purge a couple of Railworks' recent run of Lackawanna
steel cabooses in HO brass.  I bought a load of 'em, but I've decided to
focus more on the late '40s and early '50s and these are a mid- to late-'50s
item.   Available are two cars, one riveted and one welded, in factory paint
jobs with lettering but no numbers.  Decals are included; they are new in the
original boxes and I installed McHenry couplers.  These are beautiful models
with the etched aluminum window frames. And they roll like the wind.  There's
a third car I could be talked out of of someone really wanted it.

    I'm negotiable, but would like to get $150 each. I'd even consider a
trade toward some steam or F-units.

    You know where to find me.                          ....Mike