(erielack) Assistance

A while back I asked for an e-mail that I'm afraid I wasn't too clear on.  I
am after all of the mail that was about a specific train, it had listed all
of the cars in this particular train along with the cars' reporting marks,
maybe where it came from, possibly where it was going to go. There were also
a number of abbreviations/letter codes which generated a bit of discussion
as to their meaning.  If I'm not mistaken it was a train heading or was an
East End. I also think it was before 11/11/99, which is when I got my new
computer system.  I have searched George Elwoods site, plus all the other EL
related sites and I can't find it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Michael R Weatherhead
Marion OH
"mnrw_@_email.msn.com"