RE: (erielack) EL Simulation?

Dick,

	The Microsoft software is customizable, so you can create your own routes
and motive power. I doubt Microsoft would include it in the initial release,
but they could offer it as part of a track library in the future. Or some
enterprising soul could create the track/locomotives separately... :)

	- Paul