(erielack) EL Simulation?

I was just browsing the microsoft train simulator site and it struck me that
there might be an opportunity to lobby for an EL route (say NY - Scranton)
as a future scenario option.  I have no idea what it would take, but if the
ELHS got there first to lobby for a route and offer support in the form of
pictures, data etc. it might get some attention.

Another option I'd hope for is an F7 or E8 package to run the route.