RE: (erielack) 8 vs 7 windows

> While I'm all for perfection, I'm just too impressed with my
> C300 model in
> G-M-Y (or would that be M-G-Y?) to be too picky. This model
> is flat out
> gorgeous and looks fantastic behind my Bicenntennial SDP-45
> or a lashup of
> EL SD70M, SD40-2 and SD60M (Marion Division in 1990s. You
> gotta love it!).

I would have to agree. I was tempted to fill in that extra window, but like
I said, "I'll live with it" (quite happily, too - they did turn out nice!)

One other minor gripe - the C338 model has a "safety first" logo as well as
two small lube plates. The prototype didn't have either (it used one large
lube plate). Easily fixed, though.

By the way, Michael, I'd love to see photos of your 1990's EL!