Re: (erielack) 8 vs 7 windows

While I'm all for perfection, I'm just too impressed with my C300 model in
G-M-Y (or would that be M-G-Y?) to be too picky. This model is flat out
gorgeous and looks fantastic behind my Bicenntennial SDP-45 or a lashup of
EL SD70M, SD40-2 and SD60M (Marion Division in 1990s. You gotta love it!).

Michael Dye ELHS #1516