Re: (erielack) ERIE MAIN

Its probably CSX Q271, a wb CSX rack train that regularly runs the NYSW from
NJ to Syracuse.  This train has been a regular on the NYSW since the split,
to keep anticpated congestion on the River Line down.  Occasionally another
CSX train in the 600-series also runs the NYSW.  Right after the split CSX was
also running a TV-18 eastbound on the NYSW, but most trains are westbounds
nowadays.  Often has freaky power lashups, given the 600+ lease units CSX
has on the property now.  A couple of guys on the Tiersightings list are
pretty good at OS'ing it over the NYSW Southern Div, including power
consists leaving NJ.