Re: (erielack) EL Caboose Trucks

Hi all,
I don't have much to add to this but... Remember the Trains mag. article from
about 1985?? I think it was called "What's Left of the Lackawanna" or
something like that.

   I lost my issue A long time ago but there was something in there about A
wooden Lackawanna caboose laying in the Scranton yard's without it's trucks.
There was A picture too. I don't recall if it was in DLnW or EL paint. Maybe
someone on the list still has that article and can check?

                                                             MIKE