Re: [(erielack) EL / NJT Comet Coaches]

A Samostie <"quahog_@_sprint.ca"> wrote:
> 6.  The same contact at NJ Transit also reported that the entire fleet
> of Arrow I electric MUs have already been sold.  Does anyone know who
> purchased them?  (Rumour has it that they were purchased by an equipmen=
> dealer for conversion to diesel-hauled push-pull coaches, and I'm tryin=
> to confirm that rumour).

There were reports LONG ago that the Arrow II's were sold to someone in t=
he
Philly area, however, he hasn't paid for any and won't get them until he
does...

 Gary Kazin
 DL&W milepost R35.7
 Rockaway, New Jersey

 New Jersey Transit - THE WAY TO GO!!!

 (I have no affiliation with New Jersey Transit.)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://home=
=2Enetscape.com/webmail