(erielack) Greenberg Train Show

I went out to the Greenberg Train Show in Chantilly, Virginia last
Saturday.  There were a number of interesting things there.  One
was a model by Corgi of a Public Service Inter-City GM coach.  I
was looking at it and the vendor told me it was New Jersey Transit.  I
disagreed saying it was Public Service.  I then asked her if she was
from New Jersey.  Yes, she was.  I said:  Did you ever hear of
PSE&G?"  She did.  I said:  "That's Public Service, they once
owned the bus company."  I think that went right over her head.
Time flies by and people forget.  It's times like this when I marvel at
how the Erie Lackawanna name has hung around so long after the
company was absorbed into Conrail such a long time ago.

Ed Montgomery