Re: (erielack) Kadee Box Cars

In a message dated 06/13/2000 4:56:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
"cthurner_@_adelphia.net" writes:

> Does anyone know if Kadee has any plans to do their magnificent box cars in
>  Erie, DL&W or EL??
>  Does anyone have any insight into the inner-workings of Kadee?
>  Regards,
>
>  Chris Thurner

Chris and list:

The Erie PS1 boxcars had a 7' door.  Kadee has not yet tooled a 7' door
version.  If they do so, we will probably see an Erie RR model from them.

Ramping up the 50' PS1 boxcar is currently tops on their priority list.

My thanks to Jay Held for his knowledge and advice here.

Tim Costello