Re: (erielack) EL Signal Systems/Train Stations

When the EL line was scrapped by LB Foster, they removed everything, except
the ballast, bridges and mile markers. The only remnants of the signaling
system remaining in Indiana (That I know of), are a semaphore at the Cty Rd.
700 bridge in Huntington, and the EB signal for "WO" (I believe)near Bippus.
The crossings that weren't guarded by towers, were remotely controlled by
the TCS operators (I don't have my list at hand).

Hope this helps.

Michael Dye ELHS#1516