Re: (erielack) Pocono service? ,

When I lived in Stroudsburg, I had no problem driving to Dover to take a Train to
either Hoboken or Penn station, NY.

What ever happened to the simple step of getting out of your seat in Dover and
changing to a MidTown Direct Train if that was your destination.

I am now in the Tri-Cities area of Tennessee and all there are are Coal Trains.
However, there is talk about service from Bristol to Washington DC in the future.
I would bet the by-pass will get traffic before I can go to DC in a passenger
train.

You should be happy that something real is being done despite the fact that it
does not fit your thinking.

Pete