(erielack) Erielack Digest V2 #746

re the Conrail E-unit...

>>The 4020 was sold to some family from Philly....name escapes me at the
moment... $185,000 was the price...the PRR list I am on seems to be happy=

with the people who got it.

They apparently have a reputation as being good to the stuff they buy.<<

My understanding is that this unit was sold to Bennett Levin, who also ow=
ns
PRR #120 (business car) and a variety of other equipment.  He keeps his
stuff at the Juniata Terminal Co., which you can see on the east side of
the NEC a bit north of North Philadelphia.  My guess is that the unit wil=
be repainted into PRR colors.

Dave Ross
Cliffside Park, NJ