Re: (erielack) Any word on the auction of Conrail business train E8s?

The 4020 was sold to some family from Philly....name escapes me at the
moment... $185,000 was the price...the PRR list I am on seems to be happy
with the people who got it.

They apparently have a reputation as being good to the stuff they buy.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, A Samostie wrote:

>Dear Group,
>
>The E8s were scheduled to be auctioned today at noon, if I recall
>correctly.  Has anyone heard who got them?  I certainly hope it wasn't
>Naporano or Larry's Truck and Electric.
>
>Keeping my fingers crossed,
>Alan <"quahog_@_sprint.ca">

>Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net

Will Semanchuk-Enser  Technical Support & Co-Network Administrator
The Blue Moon Internet Corp. - www.bluemoon.net  "alcoman_@_bluemoon.net"

The Railfan Network              - www.Railfan.net
MoonMud                          - telnet mud.bluemoon.net 4000
ZUHnet Buffalo, NY IRC Server    - irc.bluemoon.net 6667
Homepage                         - alcoman.Railfan.net