Re: (erielack) New Life-Like product announcements

In a message dated 6/16/00 2:33:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"paultup_@_lucent.com" writes:

> The Life-Like home page (http://www.proto2000.com) now has a photo of the
>  revised 52'6" gon in South Buffalo. (no EL photo, sigh!)
>
>  No other new photos of interest to EL fans, unfortunately. (they do show
the
>  second run of FA1's and a new RDC-2 in Proto 2000)

For those interested I just looked at the picture of the South Buffalo gons
on the Proto website. They are WAY too orange. It looks like the car was
painted with the same color used on the P&BR cars from the first run. They
should browner. I wish I had  a scanner and I could scan the correct car
color. We had a few hundred of the first run of the gons painted up for the
S.B. at Kval hobbies (in Buffalo) when they came out the first time. They
looked great.
Brian Carlson
Buffalo NY