(erielack) Web Site Revisions

Hi gang-

Thought I'd drop you a note about some web site updates and changes.

On March 30, 1998, wandering around as I do sometimes, I decided to stop
off at a siding of the Morristown and Erie in Whippany, New Jersey (not the
museum area) to see what was stored there.  I had passed by there on
Interstate 287 a number of times and noticed a bunch of restored beauties
including one of the Erie E8A's, an EL/NJDOT U34CH, a CNJ Geep, an RDC, an
Erie crane, etc., etc.  I've posted some pictures of the various units on
the Non EL (chronological)
page under the date March 30, 1998 at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/NonELprototype/Relatedphotos.htm

The 20th Century Hobbies web site has also changed.

In the past, the "hobby" web site was a long, all-on-one-page download
to read everything, so we now have broken the site up by scale &/or
category.
As you may have noticed recently we now have all scales, in all
railroad names and have added a multitude of books to our listings.
A new rule is, if you don't see it, ASK FOR IT.  We haven't gotten a chance
to get everything up on the web site yet.

There are new pages for each of the following categories:

HO Locomotives
HO Passenger Cars
HO Freight Cars
HO Details and Decals
O Scale Locos, Cars and Accessories
G Scale Locos, Cars and Accessories
Books and Publications, and
Pictures of the Store

S Scale & N Scale are in the "Coming Soon" stages (which means when we can
get to them).  We'd like to hear from you if you're in "S" Scale to find
out how many may be interested in it.  In fact, we'd like to solict your
input on whatever scale your interested in.  Email us back (reply button)
and let us know.  We'll send the results of this unofficial survey to all
who respond.

All this is in addition to a "Main" page, where we will be putting our
"specials" and "on sale items" to be highlighted.  Be aware the site
changes are happening more frequently and sometimes without notice.
Bookmark it and visit often.

New HO items now in stock:

Branchline Erie Lackawanna 50' box cars set of 4 different numbers or
single cars
Bev-Bel NYS&W #0121 Yellow & Black Bay Window Caboose
Bev-Bel NYS&W #553 40' Susie-Q dark green boxcar (circa 1950)
Gloor Craft Erie wood caboose kits (out of production for many years)

New HO items coming in:

Life Like P2K Erie Lackawanna Gondolas 7 different numbers - 4 kits
and 3 built ups.  We will have a limited amount on hand soon.
Reserve now and don't miss out. Other roadnames will be available.

Future orders (just listed on the web site and taking reservations):

Branchline DL&W 10-1-2 sleepers in the "Lake" series 3 different cars.
  If anybody wants these sleepers in other roadnames, please let us know
and we       will order them for you.  Other roadnames to be available.
See the site for details.

Branchline Erie/EL coaches "1100" (we think) series. Again, other roadnames
     available.

P2K Erie Alco FA-1/FB1 sets - other roadnames available.

P2K 0-8-0 Heritage series steam switcher - Erie, CB&Q, NKP, NYC & SRR

New books at discount prices too numerous to mention here.

We recently noted that some of the items on our web site were selling
on eBay for more that we had them priced on our list.  If you're looking
for something, check with us first.

Visit the web site for details and prices.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm

We are also now taking credit cards on orders over $40.00.

Let us know how you feel about the changes in the web site.  Any comments
gracefully and gratefully accepted.  Thanks for your attention.

- -Joe Jordan

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"
http://www.blast.net/pamela for the Jordan Comedy Network &