Re: (erielack) P2K EL gon

Frank & Mike-

Detail (numbers and description) on the P2K Erie Lackawanna Gondola have
been posted on my site.  Sorry, no pictures yet.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/HOFreight/HOFreight.htm

Don't be confused by the revised web site.  We have reorganized everything
by scale and category and it consists of many pages now instead of just one
page.

- -Joe Jordan