RE: (erielack) Branchline 50' single door

>  I just purchased this car and was wondering how accurate it
> really is.

It's fairly accurate, though the side sill might need very minor
revisions...

> Are there any photos online or in books?

Check the "EL Color Guide..." by Larry De Young. Should be a photo. I'll
check my collection at home to see what I have...

> It should not have a
> roofwalk,
> but were the ladders left high on it? If it has short ladders , would
> anyone have a suggestion on how best to do that considering
> the mounting
> holes are at the top of the sides, unlike an Intermountain car.

The railroad never removed the mounting bracket when they removed the
ladders. I would just plug up the hole and paint to match...